Holter Labs is a leading provider of Cardiac Monitoring Services. We offer state-of-the-art Digital Holter, Mobile Cardiac Outpatient Telemetry (MCOT) and Cardiac Event Monitoring with the highest level of patient care for Physicians, Hospitals, and Clinics nationwide.
Our company will provide your office with a very unique service that will allow you to...
- Increase office revenue
- Improve patient care
- Stop referring patients to other facilities
- Get same-day, COLOR customized reports
- Use FREE Digital, Hospital-grade equipment
- Provide cardio services without spending a dime
- Send and View your Holter securly via the Internet
** Sleep Apnea Screening via ECG:
Our Sleep Apnea screening test is derived from a normal hookup of a digital Holter monitor. We supply a 3-channel,
7-lead digital Holter recorder that can reflect a Sleep Apnea report is part of the standard Holter report that is complied
for each patient. Technical documents explaining this method can be found in the Forms & Documents section of this website.
Using our FREE service is faster and more profitable for your practice than using the hospital. By using our
service, we will provide your office with all of the required equipment so that you can administer cardio tests
in your office without the capital purchase of any equipment.
How 'You' Get Paid...
Your office bills the patients insurance for the professional components; ie. hookup and interpretation...
How 'We' Get Paid...
Our office will bill the patients insurance for the technical component...
NOTE: Your office is never billed...
We will provide your office with the following:
- FREE Digital Holter Monitors
- FREE Cardiac Event Monitors
- FREE MCOT Monitors
- FREE Supplies
- FREE Delivery to and from your location
- FREE Card reader for Secure Internet Holter transfers
Start our service by calling toll-free 1.888.821.4667...
We send your office the requested cardiac monitoring equipment along with all of the required supplies:
batteries, electrodes, hookup guides, customized order forms, etc. The equipment stays in your office
The patient wears the equipment for 24 to 48 hours; whatever you prescribe. After the test is complete, the
patient returns the monitor to your office. You then send us the patients recorded data via the Internet (Secure & HIPAA Compliant), all of the required equipment is supplied.
Once we receive the file, our technicians then compile the recorded data and deliver the patient’s multi-page report within 6 business hours. The completed report can be viewed\downloaded via our Secure Holter Software or via our Secure Website with a username and password that we give to each Physician.
Using our FREE service will allow your office to:
- Increase office revenue with no overhead costs
- Improve patient care by having the necessary equipment ready to use in your office
- Use FREE Digital Holter equipment
- Have your own HIPAA compliant webpage and patient database
- Stop referring your patients to other facilities